The lobby of the Utility Billing Office will close starting Dec. 12 and remain closed for approximately three weeks so that security features can be installed.
During the closure, residents can pay their water bills in the following ways:
- Visit www.victoriatx.gov and click “Utility Billing”
- Visit the drive-thru at 700 N. Main St.
- Use the drop boxes at 700 N. Main St. or at H-E-B, 6106 N. Navarro St.
- Mail to 700 Main Center, Suite 110, Victoria, TX 77901
- Pay by phone at 855-786-4109
Residents who have questions about their City of Victoria water bills should contact the Utility Billing Office at 361-485-3400 or after hours at 361-485-3415.
The City of Victoria offers a free water monitoring service, WaterWise, to help residents keep track of their water usage and avoid high water bills. To learn more and sign up, visit www.victoriawaterwise.com.