If you have been injured on City property or as the result of an action by a City employee, or if your property has been damaged by the City, you have the right to file a claim.

Submitting a Claim

Use the Claim Form to submit your claim. This form, along with your supporting documentation, will be promptly submitted to the City’s insurer, the Texas Municipal League Intergovernmental Risk Pool (TMLIRP). Any determination regarding your claim will be at the sole discretion of TMLIRP.